Sunday, June 26, 2011

oops

"oops I fell out of my swing"
"I love moving my body so much that I wiggled myself right out of here"
"My mommy didn't strap me in....looks like she needs to next time"
"It's a good thing this swing is so low to the ground and it's a good thing I'm so easy going"
"Look at me...I'm just hangin out on the floor....I'm all good....this blankie broke my fall"
"Mommy, Mommy....where are you?"
"oh you're getting your camera.....really you have to take my picture....how embarrassing"

1 comment:

Katie said...

This cracked me up on facebook and still cracked me up again when I saw it on here. This is so his personality, too...just hangin' out waiting for someone to rescue him! :) Can't believe how big he is getting! I love Lauren's hair in that ponytail...getting so long and blonding up in the summer sun.