Wednesday, June 22, 2011

big sister

Lauren is such a good big sister. The other day they were both taking a naps and I was doing my hair and make up.  Luke was fussing in his bed and Lauren doesn't really take naps anymore so I said to Lauren "do you want Lukie to keep you company", and she was all over that.. As soon as I layed him down in her bed he was instantly happy. So they played together while I got ready. I had to check on them every minute since I had my 3 year old watching my 4 month old in a giant bed filled with blankets and toys, but they did well together.   Luke is wearing a 0-3 month frog outfit....it is one of my favorites.  Lauren is playing with a velcro birthday cake....one of Nana's best finds!!  We love that cake.....we had to wash it the night Lauren threw up in it....but is is good as new now.  I am really behind in my blog posts.  I start some and have to save them and come back to them so this blog is probably about 3 weeks old.  I am going to try to catch up today so watch out here they come!!!













No comments: