Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Oh shit......part 2

For those of you who have been keeping up with my blog Lauren has had a very hard time getting poop trained.....REALLY HARD. Well I can officially say she can do it now. I thought it would never happen and it took living in the bathroom for a while but we did it. Now she sneaks in the bathroom to do it on her own then she calls for me. She usually does it when she is suppose to be napping or in bed for the night. Now we are looking forward to a fun summer.

I wrote this about 3 weeks ago and now we are having trouble again.  She has pooped her pants a couple times out in public so we are back to staying home and naked and when we go out I don't let her go more than 30 minutes without going to the bathroom.  We are in big trouble when she goes to school....I can't send her to school naked ....can I???

1 comment:

Nathan and Megan said...

I am not looking forward to this! We're going to start sometime soon...HA! Good Luck with Lauren- keep it up. It WILL happen eventually!!! :)