Thursday, June 23, 2011

I love to Eat!!!


One thing I have noticed about parenting the second child is that I do compare the two a lot.  Probably because Luke reminds me so much of Lauren and it is fun to remember the things I have forgotten.  One of my favorite things to do with Lauren when she was this age was to feed her baby food.  I know it is messy and looks gross but I loved it when she would just smile and giggle with all that food all over her mouth.  And now I get to enjoy it with Luke.  He loves to eat and he does a pretty good job.  He is about 4 1/2 months now and we started food at about 3 months.  We have done rice cereal and oatmeal, green beans, garden vegetables, peas, and sweet potatoes.  Today I gave him a bite of my mashed potatos and he seemed to be a little confused.  It is so fun to enjoy this stage with Luke.

1 comment:

Love, Laughter, Joy and Everything In Between said...

I love the pictures of Lukie with food all over his mouth. He's so cute.