Thursday, June 23, 2011

My Little swimmer!!

         
What a difference a year makes!!  We started Lauren in swimming lessons again.  It has been over a year so I wasn't sure how it would go.  She listens and does really well.....no crying!!  Sometimes if she doesn't want to do what the teacher asks she tells him no.....so we are working on that.  She is still a little timid with putting her face in but we are practicing in the bathtub with goggles and she is getting better.  Before she practiced in the bathtub I of course had to do it first.  So picture me with pink goggles too small for my head bending over the bath tub to put my face in.....pretty funny picture right??  Tuesdays and Thursdays when the weather is nice we go to Anderson pool after lessons.  Last year she wouldn't do anything but play in the water.  Now she loves the slides.  She goes down over and over.  She still doesn't really like all the spray fountains or putting her face in but she is getting better and better everyday.