Sunday, June 26, 2011

Amy's baby shower

Last Saturday was my dear friend Amy's baby shower.  She is having a baby girl in August.  I was in charge of the game so here are my riddles.  I blogged about these before and promised you the answers!!

1.) What a silly sound I do make, when baby likes to shake, shake, shake………
I am a _______rattle________________

2.) Pampers is the name of my group, my purpose is to catch baby’s poop………

I am _________diapers_____________

3.) Baby needs to wear these, you know, under the clothes, is where I go………..

I am _______onesies_____________

4.) When holding the baby, they have to take turns, you will need this to keep away germs……… I am _______________hand sanitizer___

5.) When your baby is in a hungry mood, you’ll want to use this to give her some food………

I am a _______________spoon
6.) Put this on your baby when she makes a mess, stains on her clothes will be less…….

I am a ___________bibs________

7.) Wrap her up tight when she is born, this will help to keep her warm……..

I am a ___________blanket_________

8.) At bath time, when you get your baby out, use this or she might give a little shout……..

I am a ___________towel_________

9.) Her outfit will not be complete without these on her feet……… I am _____socks____________

10.) After the bath, use this if you would, it will make your baby smell really, really good………………… I am ___________lotion__________

11.) When baby’s bottom is all kinds of red, take my cap off and spread, spread, spread………

I am _______diaper cream______________

Doesn't she look great. I think my after baby pooch is bigger that her baby pooch (haha)

1 comment:

Melody said...

Your riddles were a big hit!