Saturday, November 27, 2010

Hide and Seek

We were at May May's house today and I was getting ready to leave and I coudn't find Lauren. I said "Are you guys upstairs or downstairs" I hear nothing. I think this isn't good. I say it again and I hear a little voice say something but I can't tell if they are up or down. I ask again "Where are you guys. " Nick says "Up stairs" which was not where they were but I was able to figure out where the voice was coming from. I found them in the closet. I said "What are you guys doing". Lauren says hiding from Jay, I said "oh ok" I closed the door and went to get Jay and my camera. Jay crawls in there with them and I go get Amy and her camera. but by then it was too late to get a picture of all three of them in there.

1 comment:

Love, Laughter, Joy and Everything In Between said...

I love that you got a pictures of those two ya-hoos! And you told the story so well. Too cute.