Saturday, November 27, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

We had Thanksgiving at my mom's this year with the whole extended family. It was a lot of fun. Good food, good company, and good times. We played cards and all the kids got along great. Here's a picture of me and Nick. He's my little cuddle bunny. He is such a sweetie. I wanted a picture with Jay but that didn't happened. He is way to cool for me these days.


My mom had a craft table set up in her office. The girls had a blast painting and coloring. Lauren loves her cousins (these are her 2nd cousins Kaylie and Kylee)




Lauren and Great Grandma. Doesn't Grandma look great for 81. I am so glad they can still make the trip. This was when we celebrated Christmas too.



Grandma and grandpa with just some of the great grandchildren. Luke will be #9.





There's all the great grandkids except Braylon who lives in Nebraska. I can't believe these 7 kidos played so nice for so long. They were great!






No comments: