Thursday, November 18, 2010

Halloween party

Stephanie and Travis's halloween party. Annie (dressed as a mom...she had the spit up on her and everything), Katie (dressed as a witch), Steph (the elf) and Me (the mama bunny).


I brought my portable DVD player with a halloween movie. The kids layed on a blanket and watched the movie the whole night. It was so cute....until we ran out of battery and had to use the computer as a back up.



Does Travis not make the best elf ever!!! We all told him we wished his pants were a little tighter (haha)




Bunny family. ahhhhh



I can't believe I talked craig in to dressing like a bunny. He's such a trooper. Although he was the one who posed for this picture.






1 comment:

Katie said...

Thanks for clarifying that I was dressed like a witch and not saying, Katie the Witch. Ha!