Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Family Vacation 2016 Gulf Shore Alabama

We left Friday night July 25.  We had the kids in their Jams and they were ready to go.  We were waiting on Craig as usual.


 4:00 Am stop at the Waffle house.




Lukie loved the ocean at first but towards the end of the week a wave took him down and he refused to get back in.
This girl never let any waves bring her down.  She had to have her goggles but still loved everything about the ocean.  Especially collecting shells.
 Pool time with their cousins.


 Mindy and I on a morning beach walk.



 My bathing beauty!!
surf's up dude












Best buds






















 I treated my nieces to having their toes done.
 On a rainy day we did crafts in the closet.  Not sure why they are in the closet
 Dallyn did my hair

 Lauren made a new friend from Kentucky




On the 4th or 5th night there we decided to go out just the four of us for a fun evening.  There was a really cool restaurant down the street from our condo called the Hang Out.  It had a foam pit, sand mountain, tunnels, bands playing,and a school bus that served ice cream.  We had to wait for a while to be seated which was fine because the kids could play.  Once we sat down to eat dinner the dj would come over the intercom while the band was playing and say something like "Are there any mom's out there tonight.....Get up and dance".  So I did.  Lauren was so embarrassed.  "Mom, people are eating you can't just dance here by yourself next to the table".  I told her she was lucky I wasn't dancing on the table!  We all got into it after a while.  It was a really fun night.
 Foam pit at the Hang Out


















Now she starts to dance!!



This one will always dance with me!!




 Lauren was so embarrassed when I started dancing by the table.

 Luke of course loved my dancing!!

 She got into it once daddy started dancing with her.









No comments: