Thursday, April 7, 2016

Luke's birthday

This was Luke's off year so he didn't have a big party but we still had the family over for some cake and ice cream.  Nana cuddling with peanut.  Me trying to cuddle with Jay.  Usually I am very careful about how affectionate I am with Jay.  He is a 14 year old boy who does not want his aunt kissing all over him.....but not tonight.  He acts like he doesn't like it but he does.




Now Lauren has no problem showing her aunt some love!!

This was how he wanted to poss with his cake I wanted him to sit still in the chair and not roll all around the floor!

Can you tell his favorite color is orange!  AND yet again doesn't want to sit in his chair!


Cutest 5 year old I've ever seen!


This sporty little boy will have fun this summer!

We had a blast!  I think we were all laughing the whole time. All the kids were a hot mess.  I was trying to get everyone together the boys were not cooperating either and then Craig's wine spilled all down his shirt!! He spent the rest of the night rocking his wife beater.  So not the greatest picture but boy did we have fun.  Luckiest person ever to have this family.





No comments: