Wednesday, April 6, 2016

How Cute Are They

This was our one and only time of playing Jenga.  She like it at first until it fell.  Notice the writing on the blocks.  At Christmas time my 14 yr old nephew found this game....that I made in college as a drinking game.  My nephew was very entertained by it but my mother was not!  I got rid of them and bought a new one.  It was highly inappropriate.
That Peanut is such a cute little doggie.  Love him so much when he's not barking!!
These kids love to stay up late but boy do they like to sleep too.  They go to bed around 8 and get up at 7.  On the weekends it's usually anywhere between 9-11 they love to sleep in.  Which mommy and daddy love too!

Luke loves these Jammies.  They used to be Nick's.  He came running down when he was suppose to be in bed and says "Take my picture and send it to Nick!!"  So I did.  That's probably why bedtime at our house is so bad.  He has every excuse to come out of his room at bedtime.

No comments: