Thursday, March 3, 2011

My cousins






During my whole pregnacy Nick was very pumped to be having a boy cousin. He would rub my belly and talk to Lukie. He said Lukie was going to be his best friend. Jay being Jay didn't say much but I think he was happy that I was having a boy. The night they came to visit Nick was very excited and wanted to hold Luke right away. He talked to him and then was over it pretty quick but you could tell he thought his cousin was a little sweetie. Nick is my little sweetie. Jay didn't want to hold him at first but right before he left he did hold him. Jay never says too much but you could tell he thought his new little cousin was pretty special. I can't believe 9 years ago I was holding him thinking he was pretty special.



2 comments:

Katie said...

PRECIOUS! Hunter wore that same little monkey outfit.

Love, Laughter, Joy and Everything In Between said...

Loved your blog posts, Kim - and all the pictures of Luke and Lauren. Too bad you have such homely children!!