Sunday, March 27, 2011

How can someone this cute continually poop her pants!!!

We are now going on 18 months of trying to get this girl to poop in the potty. She can count to 13, she knows most of her letters, she can almost spell her name, She can draw a circle and a sun, she can write the letter L for her name, She can peddle her tricycle, she can throw and catch a ball, she knows that a bat sleeps upside down, she uses words like actually and wonderful, she can get herself dressed head to toe and she gets her shoes on the right feet, she can turn the pages of a book and tell the story.....but she can't seem to put her poop in the potty. We have tried many rewards, we have tried many punishments, we have tried having her clean it up, we have tried ignoring it....nothing works. I am loosing my mind.

3 comments:

Katie said...

I saw the title of this post and started ROLLING!!! That cute picture and then the caption...hilarious. I am so sorry for your frustration but CRACK ME UP. Showed it to Jay and he got a laugh, too. Maybe you should get one of those poop sacks like they attach to horses pulling a carriage and make her wear it around. LOL! Sorry I know it really is not a laughing matter and I wanted to pull my hair out potty training Holden and it was 2 months with him. She will get it...someday?!?!

Love, Laughter, Joy and Everything In Between said...

Loved your blog, Kim.

Steph said...

Finally getting caught up on your blog. You are so right...she is sooooooooooooo stinkin cute! I have nothing for you, though, on the pooping her pants thing! =) She is a smart cookie, and I guess she will just decide to do it one day! :)