Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Is it too soon to call him a mama's boy?











I love being a mom. I don't know if it's the hormones or just that he is my 2nd and last but I don't like to be away from him for a second and I want to hold him all day long. I don't hold him all day but I wish I could. Craig thinks he is already a mama's boy....which is fine with me. He is so far a good baby. He sleeps most of the time...better during the day than at night. He is not horrible at night but I am very very tired. With him being my second I know how fast it goes and how you think you won't forget how little and sweet and cuddly they are but you do. And with him being my last I know I will never experience this again so I am trying to soak up every bit of it.



1 comment:

Steph said...

He is so cute. I need to see him again!!! =)