Monday, July 13, 2009

Summer fun











This summer has probably been one of the best summer's I have ever had. I have enjoyed my time with Lauren so much. I am truly grateful for the time that I get off. I feel like I am the luckiest person in the world...I am relaxed, busy, having fun, swimming, cleaning, enjoying family and friends, cooking, taking walks, bike riding, playing at the park, watching tv, and napping...and I am still getting paid. Remind of how happy I am right not in about 6 weeks when I am stressed, crazy, and tired. I know you are not suppose to brag about your children...it's tacky... but it is my blog...my little girl is soooo cute and has the cutest personality too.



1 comment:

the cunningham family said...

Lauren is such a cutie! I love summer too, especially when they get older and can do so much.