Monday, July 13, 2009

Fun with friends











The best part about summer is spending more time with friends. The top picture is of Lauren and Aniston (my teacher friend Renae's little girl). I am teaching swim lessons every tuesday morning. It's a mommy and me class. We have a lot of fun...Aniston and Lauren love the water. The next picture is of Lauren and Cade (my friend Annie's little boy). Lauren and Cade are almost the exact same age. They are pretty cute together except when they are not sharing....or looking at the camera. It is so hard to get a good picture at this age. The middle picture is of Lauren's dog friends...Baxter and Coal (Coal is my friend Brooke's dog). I couldn't get the picture in time but they were all three licking the same pudding pop...gross. Lauren loves dogs...but only dogs her size. Big dogs are too much for her. The last two pictures are from when my friend Lindsay came to visit. She and I have been friends since the 3rd grade so it so fun getting together now with our kids. It makes us feel so grown up. Wow how time does fly. Her little boy Ryan is around 8 months now. Hope everyone is enjoying their summer....I know I am enjoying mine!!




No comments: