Monday, July 13, 2009

4th of July







Well as you can see from the pictures we were a little white trashy on the 4th. It was raining the entire day. We had a garage party instead of a pool party. The weather was horrible but we had a great time. We had lots of friends and family there. Im a sucker for a man holding a baby I had to get a picture of Matt (my friend Brooke's boyfriend) with Lauren. She kept wanting him to hold her and she doesn't usually go to other people so I thought it was cute. And I had to get a picture of my man holding a baby. This is Ava my friend Stephanie and Travis's little baby she is about 6 weeks old. She is such a good baby and so cute too. Hopefully next year the weather will be better for the 4th but even if its not it is still fun to spend time with the ones we love.




No comments: