Thursday, July 21, 2011

Luke is 5 months!!!

If I could freeze my baby in time this would be the age!!!   I love it.  He is so happy and cuddly and cute.  He laughs and smiles all the time.  He is still not consistently rolling yet but he can do it.  He is eating about three 6 ounce bottles a day and then nurses the rest of the time.  Right after I took these pictures I cut his hair because it was getting so patchy.  I think it looks much better now.  He does not like to be left alone in a room. He usually only cries when he is hungry or tired and that is just a little fuss.  He doesn't get too worked up.  He is a mover.  He wants to kick and play all the time.  His favorite things to do are eat, laugh/talk, and play with his sister.  He is still wearing 3-6 mon clothes.  He is pretty true to size even though I feel like he is huge.  He's a pretty average size baby.  So far he still has those blue "stille" eyes.  I hope they are here to stay.  Luke is such a good baby and I enjoy every minute I spend with him. 






No comments: