Thursday, July 21, 2011

Luke and Neela

 This is my friend Janel's little baby.  When we were on bed rest together and after they were born only 2 days apart we talked about how we couldn't wait to get them together and tell them about how much trouble they caused us!!  And almost as soon as we laid them down they started holding hands!  Isn't that so cute!  Luke was 6 weeks early and born first weighing 4 lbs.  Neela was, I think,  a week early, born two days later, weighing 6 lbs.  Luke is a little shorter but definitely weights more.  Both are such good babies.  Can't wait to see them talk to each other some day. 



3 comments:

Katie said...

CUTE! I love the 5 mo. pics, too! Such a smiley little roly poly.

Nathan and Megan said...

That is so cute of the two babies! I love it!

Vinny and Janel Bommaiah said...

it was so much fun to see you and meet Luke!! Thanks again for a wonderful visit. I hate how far away we are and wish our babies could truly grow up together! I miss you Kim!