Tuesday, July 19, 2011

jumperoooo!!!



Whoever invented this contraption is a genius and a millionaire.  Both my kids love it and it keeps them safe and happy allowing me to get a few things done.  Thanks Grandma Sharon for buying it for us....we have certainly got our money's worth!!


                                                                                Luke
                                                                               Lauren
                                                                        Luke
Lauren

1 comment:

Katie said...

Love all the new pics! The flashbacks to Lauren in the jumperoo are so fun. They look sooo much alike, although she had more hair. ;) I love the flashcard idea! I am going to have to try it. Holden hates working on anything school-related with me so a little healthy competition in the way of Hunter getting the cards would be great! Lauren is such a good big sister. CRACKED ME UP at the movie today when I went to move his seat to let Kara in the aisle and she shouted in a dismayed voice, "HEY! That's my baby!!!!!"