Thursday, April 28, 2011

Easter at our house

This was her Easter basket this year. It had all kinds of fun things, jump rope, toothbrush, bubbles, hair ties, lip gloss, books, and of course, candy.






The Easter Bunny had to lay his eggs inside the house this year because it was raining so much. She enjoyed hunting the eggs first thing in the morning. Once we were done she opened each egg and began eating her candy. Craig and I were starting to get our breakfast ready and we asked her what kind of cereal she wanted and she said "I don't need cereal...I have jelly beans"....so she had jelly beans for breakfast.




























1 comment:

Katie said...

Cute picks! I love that she ate jelly beans for breakfast. That's what Easter is for. :) I loved your previous post, too. I promise, it DOES get easier! Especially once Lukie starts sleeping through the night. (Both of my boys did not do this until 10 mos; hope it happens sooner for you!) And age 3 is just a challenging, challenging age. Holden did the same type of things. Couple it with having a new sibling and watch out sometimes! I am LOVING age 4, so again, hang in there!!!! Can't wait until this summer when we are all off and can get together and shove all the kids at Jay and have girl talk. Sooo necessary for my sanity!!! FYI Jay is off every single morning of the week and does not work at ALL on Mon, Tues, and Wed so I WILL make him be "pool boy." LOL