Friday, April 29, 2011

baby shower game

Sometimes......not very often, but sometimes I come up with great ideas!! My dear friend Amy is having a baby in August and I was put in charge of a game for her shower. One night in the middle of a late night feeding it came to me. Riddles!! So here are all the riddles I came up with. Yes, all on my own in the middle of the night.






What a silly sound I do make when baby likes to shake, shake, shake....I am a ______






Pampers is the name of my group, my purpose is to catch babies poop.....I am ______






Baby needs to wear these, you know, under my clothes is where I go....I am_____






When holding my baby, they have to take turns, you will need this to keep away germs I am __






When your baby is in a hungry mood, you'll want to use this to give her some food I am a ___






Put this on your baby when she makes a mess and stains on her clothes will be less I am a __






Wrap her up tight when she is born, this will help keep her warm.... I am a _____






At bath time, when you get your baby out, use this or she might give a little shout..I am a __






Her outfit will not be complete without these on her feet....I am ______






After the bath, use this if you would, it will make your baby smell really really good...I am ___






When baby's bottom is all kinds of red, take my cap off and spread, spread spread...I am ____













Each guest will have a sheet with these riddles and will be able to look them over and figure them out before the game starts. Amy will have a pile of wrapped boxes with each riddle on top. She will have a chance to guess before she opens it up to see what's inside. The answer to the riddle is inside the box. I will anounce the anwer to the riddles after her shower!!


























No comments: