Saturday, December 4, 2010

Tangled

We went to go see Tangled (the movie) today. It was Lauren's first movie. She had to wear her pretty purple princess dress that grandma got her. I had to pin it because it was a little big but she looked so cute. She wore it allllll day. She sat pretty good throught the movie. Toward the end she got pretty antsy. If there weren't so many previews she would have done fine. It was a good movie. Nana and Mindy went too. We all enjoyed it.

This one is my favorite shot. I love when she comes into my room to look in the mirror.

It has matching slippers and yes she had to wear those to the movie too. I had to carry her in so her feet didn't get wet from the snow.









2 comments:

Katie said...

ADORABLE!!!!! We went to the movie Thanksgiving weekend. Holden loved it. I enjoyed it, too! He did not wear the purple dress, however. :)

LOMO Family said...

She is such a cutie!