Monday, November 2, 2009

Potty time!!

I didn't want to post this blog too soon but it has been a little over a month and the potty training is going really well. Columbus day was the day it started. For the past several months we have been putting her on the potty before bath and in the morning. Nothing was happening. She went I think like once and she had no clue what was happening but on this wonderful Monday when I was off work she started showing interest. I took her out bought her some pull ups and elmo panties and ever since.... when she has been at home she has been wearing her panties and going on the potty. She is doing better at day care but still has to wear her pull ups. We put her in pull ups out in public but at home she is in her panties..we have had some puddles and the best was when she pooped in her panties but she was able to tell me right away that she poopied. But she calls pee pee poopy so she doesn't quit know the difference yet. So far so good and she isn't even 2 yet...I don't want to get my hopes up though. But we are already saving in diapers she is only wearing 1 at night and 1 at nap.







No comments: