Monday, November 2, 2009

Happy Halloween








We had a good halloween weekend except that Lauren had a little cold. We tried to still trick or treat, but only made it to about 5 houses.. This was probably the most fun Halloween's I have ever had....it is so fun seeing it through a child's eyes. I was afraid Lauren would not want to put her hand inside the pumpkin because she is so girly and she doesn't like yucky stuff but she did put her hand in and she loved it. Lauren loves her Elmo costume but I think she liked even more that daddy and mommy were Burt and Ernie. When I would take the big head off...to breathe. She kept telling me to put it back on. All the neighbors and some strangers made sure to comment on our great costumes...one little boy even asked Craig where his rubber ducky was (poor craig...he's such a good sport). Hope everyone had a great halloween.


1 comment:

LOMO Family said...

I love it, Kim! Where did you find those costumes? Glad you had fun!