Monday, November 30, 2009

my cousin Adam's wedding

My cousin Adam, on my mom's side, the youngest of the 6 of us got married several weeks ago and I thought I would post a few pictures from the wedding. These are my grandparents...aren't they the cutest older couple you have ever seen!!
It is so hard to get a good picture of Lauren sitting still, looking at the camera, and smiling. This is as good as it gets. I love this picture because it shows her pretty blue eyes.


I tried so hard to get a family picture, we were all dressed nice in our black and white but could I get a decent one...no...this is as good as it gets. My face it a little red but unfortunately it is not from having too much to drink. I had nothing it is because I spent the entire night running after my child.


This was a the ceremony. Lauren insisted on sitting between Uncle Mike and Aunt Amy. She actually did really good through the whole service.







1 comment:

Katie said...

Wow, you have been a blogging machine! Love all the posts! Of course my personal favorite is "Lauren and Holden." :) Seems like we just saw each other and now it is December!! Where does the time go? That is awesome about the potty! (Jealous!! We are working on it but I doubt we'll be there for awhile.) I was in hysterics over the jock strap parachute.