Monday, September 7, 2009

Some fun videos

I haven't blogged in a while. I found some cute videos that I haven't posted yet. Lately Lauren has been so cute and funny...I love this age. She loves talking, cuddling, making animal noises, playing with toys, wearing mommy's shoes and eating. I love watching her play she has a pretty good attention span for her age. Her little voice cracks me up too. You can understand most of what she says and she pretty much says anything (including damn it that was her new one this week...not sure if she got that from mommy or daddy...we are both guilty) She is 21 months old now and pretty independent. She adjusted well to me going back to work....a lot better than mommy did. This working mom thing is hard work. But Lauren makes it pretty enjoyable. She is so good natured and a really good little girl.







No comments: