Monday, September 21, 2009

Lauren's new room







As you know from my last blog Lauren moved into a new room and into a toddler bed. Well that lasted about 2 weeks and she was climbing out of the bed and getting stuck in the bed rail. I couldn't deal with Lauren or my husband...because god forbid we just shut the door and let her cry. So I just put her in the pack and play. That seems to be working well so when she is ready for the big bed she will go there until then the pack and play is her bed...sometimes you just have to do what you have to do.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Cute room!Funny I just posted about Holden's new big boy bed. Can you believe our babies are this old?? Too funny about Craig and shutting the door. I remember our conversation at Bridget's the other night. She'll love that nice big bed once she grows into it.