Monday, September 21, 2009

I love having a girl

















10 ten reasons I love being a mom to a girl!!

10 you can still do boy stuff and look cute....picture of her in the safty goggles and climbing the ladder

9 pig tails and hair bows.... all the pictures on my blog

8 everything is pink....i love pink

7 having girl friends...picture of her and Ava

6 pink blankie and baby (Lauren's pink blanket and her baby doll cannot be more than 5 feet away from us at all times)

5 burping is unexceptable and dirt is gross

4 we get to call her bunny and she can dress like a bunny...picture is of her halloween costume for next year it was way too big for this year

3 bad hair days...picture of Lauren just after we took out the pig tails

2 dancing in mama's high heel shoes...check out the video

1 the number one reason I love being a mom to a girl (and I know my sister is with me on this) is playing barbies!!!! check out the video







2 comments:

Katie said...

Love this post!!! What cute pictures! The one of her and Ava is precious. I so am hoping for a girl this time. Boys are awesome, I just want to experience the best of both worlds! :)

Steph said...

Aww! So cute. Love the pic of Lauren and "ABA!" I just can't help but say that all the time.