Wednesday, July 23, 2014

What's Luke been up to??

Oh my Lukie is quite the treat.  He is the sweetest, happiest, funniest, most exhausting, demanding, ball of energy I think I have ever known.  He is driving me crazy one minute and making me smile the next.  He is sooooo ready for school.  He will be in K3.  I messaged his teacher last night because I had a couple questions and I ended by saying I feel like I need to apologize for him before he even gets there.  Thankfully she is wonderful and is super excited to have Luke.  As you can see from these pictures he had his first and hopefully only set of stitches.  He was running around like a fool at bible school and ran into a medal cabinet.  It has healed very nicely.  He tells me "You hav put medicine on my pore-head".  We have been spiking his hair lately.  "me ike (like) piky hair".  I wish I had a picture of him with his sword.  He is obsessed.  "me have a big heby (heavy) tord (sword).  He said that to my sister the other day and she thought he was talking about a big heavy turd!  He loves swimming.  He can dive and swim.  I will get him in lessons soon and I think by next summer he may not need his floatie.  He has also been very inappropriate which I think is a boy thing.  He loves being naked all the time.  He likes to tell us when his "peni is big"  He says "me ike your booby's mommy"  The other day he told one of my friends he liked hers too! I just hope he doesn't try to feel up his teacher!!  He runs so fast and loves to pretend he is spider man or a power ranger.  I have to be the pink one and he is the blue one.  We went to the thrift store the other day and he comes around the corner with socks on his hands and say "you buy me dees (these) gloves mommy".  Sure buddy.  He proceeded to wear them the rest of the day (a hot 90 degree day).  Oh boy my little Lukie is full of joy and keeps me on my toes.


No comments: