Monday, July 7, 2014

Easter

I feel that the last 3-4 months have been a whirl wind with the move and ending the school year and starting our summer.  So Easter.....3 months later!!  If I can remember... it was a nice day mid April I think!  The Easter Bunny came and just tossed some chocolate eggs in the basement when the kids were in the backyard on a Saturday...because that's how we roll!  We went to church I assume since we always do.  I guess this is why I should keep up so I can actually remember what happened.  Did I tell you I moved!!  I do remember that Lauren insisted on taking a picture with this ball.  I also remember wanting to take a bunch of pictures of them on the swing set since we were leaving it when we moved....they do miss the swing set :(  So Happy Easter 3 months late!




No comments: