Wednesday, April 2, 2014

1st Snow fall of the year.

This was early December.  The kids were so super excited and spent a lot of time outside.  Luke was frozen to the core and didn't even care.  I made him come in and he did kicking and screaming.  The only reason he stopped was because I made them some hot cocoa.

 Luke was too busy shoveling to help us build this snowman.   Lauren helped but I did most of it.  I actually had a good time.  It had been a really long time since I built a snowman.  Lauren wanted to name him frosty.  He has a real carrot nose, lego eyes, rock mouth, santa hat, and stick arms.  I think he even has some ears.
 I made him go out with a hat on but he kept taking it off so I gave up.  We went sledding too.  It was fun until Lauren started throwing a fit about me walking up the hill first.  I had to take her to the car where we had to stay and watch Daddy and Luke sled.  Luke had a great time.  He kept saying "again, again" When it was time to go he threw a big fit.   Geezzz kids take all the fun out of a family fun activity.

No comments: