Wednesday, July 31, 2013

My kiddo's and their quirks!

This guy makes me laugh.  One minute he is crawling on the floor barking like a dog and licking me and the next minute he is wearing a princess dress and high heels.  We found this airplane at a garage sale.  It will be his Halloween costume.  He loves airplanes....always has to point them out and when he puts the costume on he make the sound affects.
We call her the hoarder!!  I have just recently put her on a sticker chart for keeping her room clean so she can earn an american girl doll for her birthday.  She has to play until the second she falls asleep.  She hates having her door closed at night and she will play in the hall and sleep in the hall if we let her.  She has so many toys but she does play with all of them.  I have tried to have her fill a box for needy kids but she just finds the crappy Mc Donald's toys to donate.  So I have to down size the toys when she is not looking.

No comments: