Wednesday, July 31, 2013

My babies

This has been a great summer.  Even though my kids can be a bit challenging at times I have truly enjoyed the time we've had to play and have fun together.  They are so cute and sweet.  They get along pretty good too.  Lauren loves flowers.  Lukie loves fruit snacks....which is why he actually stood still and smiled for me!  I love in the morning when they come in and snuggle with me.  I love the conversations I have with them.  When we were driving through the Smokey Mountains Lauren says, "The clouds are touching the mountains.  We are really high up.  We are almost to Jesus!"  When we stopped to stay at a hotel in Lexington we were chatting with a man from Canada.  As we walked away I asked her if she knew where Canada was and she said "no".  I said "it was really far north" and she said "oh like where Santa lives".  I love a sweet innocent 5 year old mind.  It's so precious.  My conversations with Luke are pretty one sided.  I ask all the questions and he says "uuuhu"  (meaning yes) or answers with yuck!  Luke is still really cuddly.  He doesn't sit still for very long but he will sneak a quick hug or kiss throughout the day.



No comments: