Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Easter at Mom's

Lauren is in the Q and U Wedding at school and she is the Letter Girl.  There were only 5 students who got parts so I just had to go out and get her a new dress.  We went to Vonmour, just the two of us, and she picked out several dresses to try on.  It was the most precious thing I have ever done in my live.  She went in the dressing room by herself and modeled every dress for me.  This is the one we picked.  So of course I had to get Lukie a blue and pink tie to match. 
Playing their favorite game....ride the Lauren horse. 

I had a really hard time getting a cute picture of Luke because he kept running away from me and giggling.
As soon as he got to my mom's he wanted to crawl right up into the chair with Nick.  Nick really wanted to do bunny ears because it was Easter.  I tried to get one without bunny ears but he insisted he had to do bunny ears because it was Easter. 

We tried to get a decent picture and this is it.  Good enough right!
Easter egg hunting was a good time.  Mom always tells the kids to get a certain color egg.  It was cute because then they helped each other out instead of having a free-for-all. 


 Jay is getting so grown up it makes me sad.  Nana couldn't get the jar of olives open and neither could I so Jay said  "Give it here", he opened it with one twist.  And he doesn't think I'm cool anymore :(

No comments: