Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Bunny's Birthday at the zoo

A few Saturday's ago the Kids and I went to the zoo because they were having a birthday party for the bunny.  When we got there the party hadn't started so we went to the Zoology lab first.  We walked in and I took Luke out of his stroller and he freaked out because of the meerkats.  He is afraid of anything that moves that is furry.  I kept saying "look they're behind glass".  He just clung to me.  Thankfully he had some time to warm up to the idea before he saw the bunnies.  He was so excited when he saw them.  The Pantagraph was there and his picture ended up being in the paper.  It was a chilly day but a perfect day for the zoo.  The kids really had a good time.

Lauren loved watching and petting the bunnies.  Lukie finally did pet one when the zoo helper was holding it, but he touched it briefly and pulled his hand away quickly. 
I kind of want to freeze them in time.  They are so sweet with one another and love each other so much.  I wish I had video taped Luke because his expressions and excitement were priceless.

No comments: