Friday, December 21, 2012

Schmidt Family Christms

 At the beginning of December we went to Rockford for our Schmidt family Christmas.  It was fun.  All the kids got along great playing games and doing crafts.  Nick was able to sell some of his art work and made, I think, over 3 dollars (suckers!!)  We bought one and I tried to throw it away 3 times and Lauren kept finding it and would hang it back up. 
 Jay and Luke trying to play a game.  I think Jay gave up once Luke knocked all the guys out of place.
 So now Great Grandpa will give it a try.  Grandpa thinks Luke is pretty special and Luke thinks grandpa's pretty special.  I love that both of my grandparents are around to see and interact with my 2 children. 
 The whole clan.  Except for Max's 2. 
 Opening presents.

 Playing a little music....which got a little out of hand so we had to close the lid.  Notice how Luke is playing the piano with his face!!
Luke feeding grandpa a cookie. 

No comments: