Monday, September 17, 2012

Luke, How can I take you seriously!!

My  Luke is one funny guy.  He makes me laugh all the time.  He's such a happy go lucky guy with a whole lot of energy.  He brings me so much joy but wears me out too.
Whenever I cut fruit I let Lukie help me.  He loves it.  He makes a big mess but at least he is in one place and I don't have to chase him.  He loves fruit so much so this is a picture of him eating the rinds.  Then he shows me what he's got in his mouth. 
I found him sleeping this way the other night.  He has his big moose pillow pet and turtle in there with him.  Cracks me up how kids can sleep in odd positions.  He still has his pacifier as you can see.  We have been trying to cut back on the usage but it is kind of hard.  He calls it his ba. 

No comments: