Monday, September 26, 2011

My happy little guy

He's happy in this picture because he has resently found his favorite toy.
He loves bath time.  It is so nice that he is sitting up now. 

He is most happy when he is eating.  He has cherry pie and whipped cream on his face. 
Our little monkey.  This was going to be his halloween costume until I found a little bo peep costume for Lauren and a sheep costume for Luke.  It will be super cute. 

I just love this age.  I feel like he always has his mouth open smiling and giggling.  He is always this happy!!
He is even happy to help with laundry.  I dumped all the laundry on him and he just giggled then started eating Lauren's underwear. 

1 comment:

Love, Laughter, Joy and Everything In Between said...

I love that he ate Lauren's underwear. Hilarious.