Sunday, September 4, 2011

6 months

Wow I can't believe my baby boy is 6 months old.  I love, love, love this stage.  He has such a cute sweet personality and is more active and fun.  But still sits still and loves to cuddle.  Once he starts moving he won't want to just sit and cuddle with me so I am trying to soak it all up.  He is such a good baby.  Smiles all the time and talks a little.  His favorite thing to do is probably eat.  He eats all the time and will eat anything.  If I don't feed him fast enough he starts to cry.
Luke loves bath time.  He's all around a happy baby so he likes just about everything and is easy going, just like his daddy. 
He is 25 inches long (10%), He is 16 lbs (25%), and his head Circ.  is 15 inch (3%).  He is wearing 6-9 month clothes. 
He can sit up and is pretty steady but still falls over if he gets overly excited.  He loves his jumperoo and playing on the floor with his sister and his school bus. 
He is starting to talk a lot but he doesn't really cooo it's more of a grunt.   When he and Lauren are in the car together you can hear her talking to him about her day and you can hear him grunting back at her.  It is so cute. 
He can roll over now but he doesn't do it very often.  I think he's kind of lazy.  He would rather just lay there and smile instead of roll.  Ha ha.
He is happiest sitting up now.  When we are cuddling or rocking and he hears daddy come home he pops up and starts looking for him.  It is really cute.
He always wants to reach for his feet now.  It's really cute but makes it hard for me when I change his diaper. 
He loves to play peek-a-boo now and is always grabbing stuff.  He will cry if he is left in a room by himself.  I am back to work now and it has been rough.  He is getting up again several times a night.  I think he might be getting teeth or it might be separation anxiety. 
He is just a big sweetie.  I want to freeze him in time right now.  I enjoy every second I spend with him.

Love, love, love this cutie pie!!

No comments: