Friday, January 28, 2011

Lauren's baby dolls



One of the best things about being a mom to a little girl is being reminded of your own childhood. I loved playing with baby dolls....in fact I probably played with them too long. I think I was like 12 and still playing with dolls. Lauren is just like her mommy and she loves playing with dolls. She was the one that told us to take a picture of her baby....just in case you were thinking it was a little creepy. She alway has to put the baby blanket just right. She has come up with some interesting names for her babies. Henry who is a girl. Baby boy her boy doll. And binky. And we don't discriminate. She has a doll with a broken leg that she loves to play with. The doll in the picture is Henry. This one is probably her favorite one....the one I spent a quarter for at a garage sale. Hopefully all this baby practice will come in handy with the new baby....I guess we will see.

1 comment:

Steph said...

Too cute. :) Ava loves her babies right now!