Saturday, October 9, 2010

Lauren and Daddy

Lauren is a huge daddy's girl. We went to the pumpkin patch today and they had a ball jumping and horse riding and chasing chickens. She has daddy wrapped around her little finger.



On another note for those who don't know we are expecting our second child and we are 90% sure it is a boy. We are pretty excited. Lauren's reaction was "NO brother I want a sister". She is warming to the idea now. We are starting to hit the terrible 3's. Everything is drama, drama, drams. She is sweet one minute and a pill the next. The biggest obstacle right now is that she is still pooping her pants...it is about to send me over the edge. We have tried everything. She is still a little peanut. She wears 18 month clothing. She is a chatty little thing always talking about anything and everything. Her big thing to say right now is "because I said so". Or "are you happy mommy".....I usually have to say "no Im not happy you just pooped your pants!!!" Or she likes to say "Tell me about your day" or "It's my turn to talk". She loves babies and is so gentle and good at taking care of them. I think she will be a great big sister.

2 comments:

Love, Laughter, Joy and Everything In Between said...

She looks so cute in the these pictures.

Steph said...

Oh too funny! Her little expressions and sayings...what a character!