Monday, October 25, 2010

Jay's football game

Out of all the sports to watch.....football is probably my favorite so when I heard Jay was playing football I was very excited. He loves it. It is kind of funny though because growing up I was much more of a sports fan and I have always followed the game of football.....my sister however not so much. So I thought it was cute sitting next to her at the game and she was following the game quite well and knew words like fumble, incomplete pass, offense and defense. She knew all the other players and could tell me who was making what play......sister you make me so proud. And Jay Jay you too!!
Nick just played and listened to his Ipod.....he enjoyed being outside hanging with his Mimi






Lauren was quite the little cheerleader. I am sure Jay just loved his cousin and his aunt screaming and carrying on....GO JAY!!!






1 comment:

Love, Laughter, Joy and Everything In Between said...

Ahhh, thanks Kim. I guess you're right though, I am kind of impressed with myself that I know the football plays.