Tuesday, March 2, 2010

TV

We have started a bad habit of watching too much TV....I feel like such a bad parent. She loves it. I usually try to choose something educational. But the truth is I like it because it gives me a little break. Lauen's new favorite show it Curious George. When she is into a show she pretty much looks like she does in this picture and video. Craig's favorite thing to do is get into an arguement of who gets to watch what. Craig will say "basketball" she will say "strawberry cupcake (she can't say shortcake). He will say basketball, she will say "strawberry cupcake" and they keep going and going and they get louder and louder....Lauren always wins!!




1 comment:

Love, Laughter, Joy and Everything In Between said...

I love the picture of Lauren's face while she's watching TV - Priceless!