Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Singing



You will have to bear with me on this video. When I am filming her she wants to be on my lap and watch whats happening from my side. So you may get a little dizzy but I want to make sure I got her singing her two favorite songs...it's pretty cute.


Twinkle Twinkle little star and The ABC song


She also refers to her favorite color being green....it's the only color she knows.


In the video I try to get her to say "my goodness".....and she kind of does. Whenever she is excited about something she says it..it's so funny.


Another funny thing that happened today was I was putting her to bed and I asked her if she wanted to have a brother or a sister...and she said a kitty!!


I am itching to have another baby but we are not planning on trying until the summer for any of you who were wondering about my question.

No comments: