Monday, December 14, 2009

My sweet girl









Just thought I would post some of my favorite pictures from December so far. I so enjoy this stage of Lauren's life. She is talking like crazy. She will pause and say cheese for the camera now but it is still hard to catch it quick enough. Some of my favorite things she says are "I do it", "Wiggle wiggle", and "Thank you". She actually says thank you all the time when appropriate and without being prompted. She still digs Elmo but Strawberry Shortcake and Tinkerbell have peaked her interest. She calls Strawberry Shortcake "cupcake". She has daddy wrapped around her little finger. It is pretty cute when she wants Craig to do something she says "come on Daddy" over and over with her out stretched hand until he comes with her. I also really enjoy bedtime. We read stories and say our prayers. As soon as I say ok its time for our prayer. She folds her hands and says "God is great". Then we always say "God bless mommy, daddy, and Lauren and then I say God bless...and she has to fill in the blank. Most nights she wants to bless Elmo and Ava but sometimes she blesses Brooke, or Coalie, or Baxter, or Grandma, or Nana, or Jeanne (her daycare provider), or Poppy or Jay. I so enjoy my sweet sweet little girl....please remind me of this when she is 16 and making me crazy!!



2 comments:

Katie said...

She is such a cutie pie!!!!

LOMO Family said...

She is a sweetheart! Can't wait to see you girls!