Monday, December 14, 2009

Lauren's 2

I can't believe my baby is 2!!! It seems like yesterday she was 1. In the last year she has started walking and talking. She has the cutest personality and is super smart. I love you Lauren. You make us so proud!!










This was her big birthday gift from mommy and daddy...her Elmo chair. I am seeing a trend that there are a lot of my picures that she has no clothes on...it is because we are potty training ..it's just easier.



This was in the morning on her birthday. Her favorite food is eggs. So I made her eggies for breakfast. We opened presents and ate. It was a great morning. That evening we drove over to Peoria to give some money to the Nicu. Lauren cashed in her bunny bank and we went to walmart to buy two little premie outfits to donate to the Nicu. Then we went to busy corner for dinner. It was a such a nice day. Happy Birthday baby!!!



1 comment:

Katie said...

Such sweet pictures and video! I don't know where the time goes. Someone once told me, "The hours sometimes seem long, but the years fly." So true! She is such a big girl. I love your tradition of going to the Nicu.