Monday, April 27, 2009

Lauren's Easter dress










We had our third Easter egg hunt a week ago with our neighbors. We had a hard time setting a date so we did it after Easter which worked out great. We all had a blast. The kids are so good with Lauren. We are so lucky to have such wonderful neighbors.

It has been a long time since I have blogged. But I have been very sick and busy. I had a horrible cold then strep throat then a bladder infection. I am feeling back to normal now and thought I would share me Easter pictures. We went to church and then Craig's parents, his sister, and his sister's friend came to dinner. It was a very nice and relaxing day. Lauren thought so too. She slept through most of Easter so this is the only picture I have of her in her dress. Thats ok I always can dress her up again and take more pictures.






2 comments:

Katie said...

Soooo cute! I love the first picture of her checking out those eggs. :)

Love, Laughter, Joy and Everything In Between said...

Finally, a blog. I've been waiting for more pictures of my niece