Thursday, April 2, 2009

dress up











As most of you know I have two adorable nephews that I spend a great deal of time with. I have been so used to trucks, cars, dirt, and farting that it is nice to have a change of pace. Lauren is defininately a girly girl. We love playing dress up, twirling in tutu's, reading princess stories, putting things in our purses and wearing hairbows. These pictures were taken a night that Craig was at class so we were cleaning out the closet, and playing dress up. She loves her tutu. She wore it all night and all the next day. The first video is of her twirling in a circle in her tutu. The second one is of her saying no no to her big hairbow!!

2 comments:

Katie said...

Flipping adorable!!!! Love the tutu!!! I am jealous of the girly things. I cracked up at the eating pictures. The peanut can eat with the best of 'em! Man do I wish I could be in the 15th percentile for my age group in weight and still drink chocolate sauce from the bottle! What a life, LOL!

LOMO Family said...

Super cute!